In January 2013, on behalf of all operators, a major telecommunications provider commissioned the company with the planning of cell coverage for the Allianz Arena in Munich.
The aim was to provide cell coverage for all mobile network providers. Another operating area was required for the installation of the technical components of the individual operators. EQOS Energie supplied approx. 100 square metres for this purpose.
As the roof structure was only traversable to a limited extent, antenna installation and steel structural work was only possible over rope access with harnessed fitters. Another challenge was the full fire protection for the individual components to be installed in order to comply with requirements.
- Building of 100 m² operating facilities
- 36 antennas, type Argus, mounted on the roof
- with the help of a 2,600 kg steel structure
- Running of 2,600 m feeder cable, 1 ¼
2,800 m of M63 steel conduits for antenna cable running in the roof
- 1,200 kg of sheet aluminium as antenna housing
Would you like more details, literature or an offer?